I have a site that is running at CrystalTech using SQL Server 2000, and
everything is running fine on the live site:

http://www.nellco.org

I've been making some serious improvements to the site, and have
uploaded the entire (improved) site to a test server also at
CrystalTech.  I've created the DSN, etc on the test server.  But I keep
getting this weird error:

  Error Executing Database Query.
[Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Invalid object name
'TD_NEWS_News'.

Like I said, the site is running fine locally here and the site is
running fine on their live server, but not on my test server.  I've
Googled this error, but I'm not finding what could be causing this
problem.  Has anyone seen it and point me to the reason it might be
happening?

The address where this can be seen:

http://216.197.108.108/NELLCO/index.cfm
Ray Champagne - Senior Application Developer
CrystalVision Web Site Design and Internet Services
603.433.9559
www.crystalvision.org