Running it against the live DB - there are no changes to the DB code in
my "new" version, so there is not really any worries of altering the DB.
  That's why I'm confused.  There have been no changes to the DB, and
that table *does* exist.  The only thing I can think of is that the DB
is getting accessed from a different account than the live site, but
I've set the DSN just fine using the control panel at CT, so in my mind
it shouldn't matter, right?