From: Sandy Clark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mon 10/17/2005 6:33 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: SOT: Thoughts on Requiring Javascript

I can tell you that section 508 and the WCAG both have a requirement that a
page be able to work without javascript in order to be considered
accessible.  If you are required to build accessible web pages, then that is
a major consideration.

However, IBM demonstrated an accessible javascript which the new Firefox
beta is supporting.  Once that is widely available, I believe that the
javascript disabled rule for accessibility will be deprecated.

Sandra Clark