That will just return the position of the start of name= not the actual
formfield name.  I need the formfield name.

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Munson, Jacob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 4:42 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Regex help.

This should work:
ReFind("(name)(=|"")(.*?)\b",myString,1,false)

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission
in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in
its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.