> Yea, I've been using their interface on the web.  It's *Ok*,
> but I hate
> not being able to manage my databases in a central place.

All of the hosts I've used so far don't allow remote db administration,
except through a web interface.  I have only been on a few, but I think
this is standard practice in the hosting world.

[INFO] -- Access Manager:
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in
error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its
entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.   A2