> Never, we don't do linux as we are a windows house.
> The majority of people use windows anyway, especially for CF.

I'll grant that most CF users use Windows, and even that most people use
Windows.  But in web servers it is a slim margin.  Netcraft reports that
~71% of web servers run apache:
http://survey.netcraft.com/Reports/200511/byserver/index.html
I found an article that stated that 50% of Apache is on Linux:
http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/reports/6065/1/
IIS has ~20% of the web server market share (Netcraft).  If you do the
math, putting the Apache Windows installs together with the IIS
installs, it adds up to 55% of the web servers in total.  So, somewhere
between 40-45% of the web is not on Windows (who knows what OS all the
'other' web servers are on?).

The majority of the web is on Windows, but choosing to be a "windows
house", you are cutting out 40-45% of your potential market.  If you had
10 customers come up to you tomorrow and ask for hosting, you'd have to
turn away 4 or 5 of them because you don't offer Linux.  From my
experience, most of the hosts out there give their customers an option
between Windows or Linux. Again, I realize that the large majority of CF
sites are on Windows, so if you are focusing on CF hosting, then Windows
is a good bet.  :)

[INFO] -- Access Manager:
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in
error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its
entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.   A2