Very good points, Ken.  However, for a hosting business, it is not hard
to find a few Linux experts and open your doors to Linux hosters.  In a
one man shop, it is very smart to focus on your area of expertise.  But
businesses can take their revenues and expand into new areas if they
chose to.  As long as they keep the Linux guys separated from the
Windows guys!  ;)

Personally, I have found at least 3 CF hosts that offered Linux.  And
those are the ones what are competing for my business (and others like
me).  The Windows only crowds will never get my business because I am a
Linux snob (on the server side, I do use Windows for my desktop).  If a
Windows only host were to expand into Linux, they could try to undercut
the current hosts with features and/or price and capture some of their
market.  Microsoft does this all the time.  Take a look at Internet
Explorer and the Xbox.  Was the web browser and the gaming market an
expertise for MS?  No, but they wanted to make more money, so they
decided to jump in.  Currently IE has 85% of the web's market share.
Xbox is in 2nd place in the console market (behind Sony), and I believe
that the Xbox 360 will put them into first place (even though I am a
Nintendo fan).  I think it was well worth it for Microsoft expand their
horizons.

[INFO] -- Access Manager:
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in
error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its
entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.   A2