> At any rate... I "prefer" to do so.

> But im sure none of those experiences concluded that putting html
> or includes in an Application.cfm "doesn't work"

In that case, you should read the thread so you can understand what we were
actually discussing, rather than assuming we were discussing the original
poster's question.

> Output #LiteralDave# somwhere to see what it says. Of course
> I didn't have time to write the RandomSimilie component... so
> I hope you can make it all out ok. ;-)

No, your response is pretty unintelligible. Happy new year anyway, though.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/