> It's good to know that wiki's do have various levels of
> content control.  It
> certainly seems to me that for any information to be deemed
> reliable, it
> would have to come from a pool of persons with reliable
> knowledge, not just
> any person out in the "wild blue yonder".

Also, sites like wikipedia have alerts and forums where people
interested in a topic can keep an eye on it, and quickly remove any
rogue content that shows up.

[INFO] -- Access Manager:
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in
error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its
entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.   A2