Hi Charlie,

Thank you for being straight and for mentioning that people could continue to
use the earlier version according to its license.  As I mentioned, I called the
New Atlanta sales person who indicated that the change was a clarification of
what had always been the intent, which made me feel bad about even using the
previous version.

Before calling New Atlanta I tried searching in the mailing list archive but I
guess that 'license' and 'change' are too common to easily find the discussion
of the change (that is why I called).  Of course you don't have to have a press
release, but when people call for clarification some good communication goes a
long way.  I am willing to chalk it up to mis-communication and know that the
next guy who calls won't have the same communication problem I did.

David

P.S.  Sorry for misspelling your name.

com