The OP said that *HE KNEW* CF wasn't going anywhere, but is looking for
actual evidence to present to others in his organization to assuage
their fears. If you're gonna whine about message bloat, then you can
either shut up or offer some helpful link containing information backing
up his position. The OP is in a situation where he's trying to keep
things oriented to CF in his company. He simply needs ammunition with
which to load the weapon. That certainly seems like a topic of value for
this list to me.

Why is it that some of you people seem to think only the specific
messages that interest you are on topic or are worthy of the list?

--Ferg