From: j s [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 03 February 2006 20:06
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: passing multiple values from the same form field

It is for a form which will display a product.  That product has options you
can add to.  Like Coffee, you can have the option of whole milk/skim/cream,
sugar/equal/brown, caffine/decafe and so on.

I want to pass these options along with the productID and qty.

The possible values that are passed are:

FORM.ProductID,
FORM.Qty
FORM.Option1 (option#count#)
FORM.Option2
FORM.Option3
And so on...

The Options are created dynamic so I don't know how many option groups (ie
milk, sweeatner) I will have for each option (whole, skim, equal, splenda).
This is why I have the input name= option#counter#.  Since I'm working with
radio input each group of options must have a unique name so I can select
either whole milk, skim....
whole milk skim milk all have input nmes option1 white sugar, equal all have
input names option2

The sku and qty are stored in a cartTable with a unique key for each line.
Options will be insert in a seperate table which will only store the
optionID and the cartID.

Anyway, I don't know how to pass the many options along with the productID
and qty.

Can you point me to how to do this?