Jose,

I am trying to do the same thing, and have posted a couple of threads
here but have received no response.

Guys, your suggestions are very helpful! I am understanding more how
this can be done and I am sure that you are beginning to understand
more as well, Jose. Instead of hijacking this thread or starting a new
one for my particular db design and component based coding, I am going
to keep watch of this thread and gleam what I can. That way, those of
you who are providing tips and techniques can help more than one
person at a time.

Thanks,
Aaron