Rick,

You need to see what Flex Builder does. If Ben makes it to an Users
Group near you go see the presentation. I am pretty old fashioned, I
don't use many visual tools unless I have to, so I still develop in
Homesite and Eclipse but after seeing Flex Builder 2 I am now a big
fan and starting to put aside cash for this. You will have to code the
actions for the interface but things that would take a flash developer
hours or days to do you can now do in minutes. Visit labs.adobe.com
and download the beta and you too will become a believer! ;-)

--
Donnie Bachan
Website: http://www.que7.com