Hi Jon, Here are some good reasons to switch to CFE.

My feature list
1. popup help on the tag insight
2. attribute help as well!
3. only remaining attributes shown on insight
4. mandatory and optional attributes indicated
5. tasks - if you add <!--- TODO: task text ---> this is added as a task and
later if you click on the task it opens the correct file in the correct
project on the correct line!
6. also all tasks for a project are shown if you have one file open in the
project
7. built in compare function (not as good as some compare or diff products
but useful) - you can highlight two files and compare them to each other, or
compare to the local history (previous saves of the file) or if using source
control with previous versions commited to the repository
8. snippets (if they are your thing) are more flexible - you can have
variables and can insert them using trigger text (sorry I don't use this so
I don't have full details)
9. if you use source control the integration (as mentioned) of CVS and
others via plugin is very sweet. If you don't use source control yet - flag
it as a 'we should do this in the future and eclipse will make it easy')
10. double click on any pane tab to expand it to full screen (same to
revert)
11. fast view - right click on tab of a pane and select fast view - now
appears as an icon in bottom left - this is a way to have access to panes
but leave work area uncluttered
12. eclipse and cfeclipse are being actively developed and improved unlike
homesite+
13. free! unlike DW!
14. last but deffinately not least eclipse is not one tool but can be any
number of tools to build the IDE you need because of the huge number of
plugins available.  Many have been mentioned on this list recently - I use
SQLExplorer to see database structure and fire the odd query while
developing, XMLBuddy to edit XML files, but just about everything you can
imagine from CSS to HTML to javascript to perl editors are available as
plugins. Including the flex builder (which shows Macroadobes committment to
eclipse)

You might also want to have a quick drool over the new features soon to be
added in the next release of CFE

http://www.socialpoints.com/blog/client/index.cfm/2006/3/3/CFECLIPSE--Sneak-Peak-at-new-features-for-next-release

HTH

--