From: Mark Drew [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 9:17 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: I still use HomeSite+ 5.5 - Should I "Upgrade" to something
else?

Michael

I am sorry to hear that the snipets havent worked for you. There was a
thread either yesterday or earlier today here by Sandra Clark that had
the same issue as you and she seemed to resolve the problem.

I shall see if I can post something later on today about it... if not
read the archive.

Regards

Mark Drew