From: Mark Drew [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 9:43 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: I still use HomeSite+ 5.5 - Should I "Upgrade" to something
else?

> i cannot drag an image to
> the code view, and have dw8 populate the height/width parameters like
> HS+ does, and for that reason alone ill not switch.  i have requested
> that feature 10000 times to no avail.

I thought to make you all happy I added this ability to CFEclipse to
drag images from a project onto a document and it gives you the image
width and height (was actually quite easy, only a couple of lines of
code) but it can take some time if you have a large image

You would have only needed to ask me once BTW ;)

MD