> Plus I've heard that CFEclipse
> doesn't have a "browse" tab like Homesite does, and I do use
> that from
> time to time when I'm working on layouts and such.

CFE does have a built-in browser, but I don't think it's a slick as in
HomeSite.  It's been a while since I used HS, but if I remember right
you can just click browse, and the current file shows up.  In CFE it's
more like a standard web browser.  You can view the file you're editing,
but I don't think it's as automatic.  You'd have to browse to it like in
a normal web browser.  However, you /can/ set a homepage for each
project, which makes things a bit faster.

[INFO] -- Access Manager:
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in
error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its
entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.   A2