From: Munson, Jacob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 5:41 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Dynamic Form Selects and Posting Troubles

I your updOBJ2 query, you are using ARGUMENTS.A101, but I don't see where
that is getting created.  It looks like you are dealing with dynamic
variable name problems, but in that query you have the variable name hard
coded.  Or am I missing something?

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission
in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in
its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.