The only book I have for ASP .NET is the free one I got from CF United and
it seems ok to learn with.  The online sources mentioned in this thread
looked like some good ones for a CF person to reference.  A couple of the
books mentioned looked like they might be well worth the effort of finding
used or even new.  I'd like to take that course mentioned but not really
feasible considering cost and location and it would come out of my pocket
even though I think I could write it all off.