From: Rick Faircloth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 29 April 2006 13:11
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: ASP.Net book for CF programmer

> you should at least make a little effort to find the answer before
> posting to a list

I don't think so...the best information comes from those most experienced in
the topic...in this case a CF programmer trying to get some info on an
ASP.Net book.

Rather than spending hours wandering the Internet in search of just the
right information, it's best to ask people who most likely have experience
in doing exactly what the poster is looking for.

*Then*, if the poster doesn't get an answer, they can go off in search of
information, which usually takes quite some time to find just what you're
looking for.

I don't remember the original poster asking anyone to do any research on the
Google or anywhere else...the poster just asked for information that someone
might have *handy*...if someone has the info, great, if no one has it, then
the poster searches...

That makes the best sense...

Rick