BTW, just to make it clear, this is actually nothing against the original
poster, the topic has just detoured a bit :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Rouse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 29 April 2006 14:10
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: ASP.Net book for CF programmer

The original poster was asking for a good book that someone could recommend.
Since none probably exists specifically for a CF developer going to ASP I'd
imagine this list would be a great place to ask "hey I need to learn ASP
..NET and only know CFM, what resources(preferably books) have people found
useful?"