You probably could use it with CF 4.5.2 but that is just a guess, what I
would figure is it would mean creating XML responses and probably not be
worth the trouble since could more than likely use some other "free"
language more with ease.  I said Flex 2 because of the comments like "visual
design tool"  Also said it because it is free unless you want to spend the
coin on the IDE which would make life a lot easier to make things.