From: Bryan Stevenson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 08 May 2006 18:14
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Big SQL security hole at Crystaltech?

Yes this can be solved (don't ask me how though).....and yes that is a
pretty SERIOUS screw-up on their part.

The ISP I use does show you all other DBs on the shared server, but you
cannot connect to any of them....so no seeing the tables and so on...just DB
names....so it is doable.

Cheers

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development