Sorry Snake but this isn't correct. Seeing the DB names in EM is one
thing. Being able to get down to the object level (tables, stored procs,
or views) is not the norm. I just signed into my shared CFDynamics DB
server and can see a boatload of other DBs but I can't see any of their
tables or additional objects. If CFD can do it, then I don't see why CT
can't.

Rey...
http://www.reybango.com