I think this occurs when databases have a user with the name of guest.
Databases without a user named guest should not have their objects or
even their database names exposed. If you have a user in your database
named guest, delete that user and your database should not be visible
to others thru EM. That's my understanding, anyway.

Regards,
Stephen