My company recently upgraded a server from 6.1 to 7.0.1. After doing the
upgrade we discovered that our verity functionality has broken. The indexing is
taking roughly 50 times longer to complete, and once it does, it does not seem
that the collections have been created (the search results return nothing). I
know that due to all the new content in verity that the process of indexing
takes longer which may be one possible cause.  In addition, our system uses
multiple collections and that could be another cause.  You can see an example
of no results here:

http://www.fortworthcpa.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=contentSearch.veritySearch&nodeID=1

 However, we have a client that uses our product on a third-party MX7 server,
and they have never experienced this issue.  You can seen the correct results
here:
http://www.ovariancancer.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=contentSearch.veritySearch&nodeID=1
    So, we are not sure how to account for the situation that verity is working
with our system in one MX 7 environment but not in another.  Any thoughts?
Also, as a temporary fix would it be possible to install the verity (version
2.6.1) from 6.1 to work in conjunction with 7.0.1?      Thanks in advance,
John