> Actually, and I'm not being a smartass when I say this, I'd very much
> like for you to tell me some of the features CFE has over HS that are
> worthwhile.

I haven't used HS for quite a while, so correct me if any of these are
there as well.  But Here are a few things I like about CFE, besides what
I've already mentioned.

1.  SQL code highlighting
2.  Todo list--Just add <---! Todo:{your todo title} ---> anywhere in
your code and you get a new todo item in the todo view.  If you click
this item later from the todo panel it will open up the correct file and
drop you down to the correct spot on the page.
3.  Version control--Eclipse has basic version control built-in.  Do you
need to go back after a few hours of coding?  No problem, just find the
correct version from the history and restore it
4.  Working sets--group similar files into a set for later use, which
makes it easier to interface with them later (all other files are
hidden)
5.  Scratch pad--if you need to quickly test some code, hit F11 (or
whatever you map it to) which loads a cfm file, then view the results in
the internal browser
6.  Snippets--You can have complex code snippets at your fingertips,
just hit a shortcut and it will drop the code in.  It will even ask you
for parameters (Ex. a query name)
7.  There is a plugin that lets you view the CF logs right from the CFE
IDE
8.  There is an Outline and a Methods view that gives you quick easy
access to your document structure, where you can click and jump to the
right section
9.  It's open source--community driven, rapid support and quick
releases, and it costs $0
10.  Adobe now supports CFEclipse as the standard CFML editor for coders
(not designers).  In fact, did you know that Sean Cornfield is the
project manager for CFE?

Again, if you know that HS does any of the above, feel free to correct
me.  I know it does snippets, but I'm not sure if they are as powerful
as CFE.

Also, someone mentioned that HS has inline documentation, and Adobe is
putting this into CFE soon (Actually I think it's going to come from
Flex, but it's supposed to cover CF).

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.