+1 for the quickdocs, I liked that too.

As for the rest, Ferg, you are probably better off with a tool like
DW or (maybe) HS/CFStud.

Working sets ROCK, the snippets are real powerful, somehow
I think better than HS, but I don't know for sure.

Viewing logs is probably more for people who develop local and
upload somewhere else, but it's real handy, if you do that.

I don't think CFE needs converts, if you ask me.  There's plenty
to do already, and more people with the wrong mindset won't
help the flow of chi, or whatnot.

Mostly these[1] are attempts at "heads up" to the CF users out
there, if you ask me. 'Specially for "power CFers".

The mindset is just plain different from HS, DW, CFStu. tho,
and I'd hate to see people with the wrong idea get involved.

ICFE is currently aimed more at coders than "designers", if'n'
you're a WYSIWYG designer, stick with DW/whatnot.

And CFE is has some rough edges, which is why people
with the commercial mindset worry me.  CFE coders don't
make money off of selling CFE.  Chocolate or beer goes
further than complaints to management, or whatever.

[1]the posts about how cool CFE is.  It's not better, just different,
and the way of the future (but that's besides the point ;).
:denster