From: Matt Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 10:57 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: User Friendly URLs for dynamic content

What are some ways to make URLs more friendly for our product pages?
My marketing guy wants to put these types of URLs in his ads:
mydomain.com/ProductA
mydomain.com/ProductB
mydomain.com/ProductC

I know I can do a subdirectory named ProductA and use <cflocation> to do a
redirect, but is their an easier way when I have 50 or more possiblities?
I'd rather not have to create a directory and a default.cfm per product.

One thought I had was to change the slash to a question mark. But I'm not
sure if the marketing dude will go for it.

Thanks.

--
Matt Williams
"It's the question that drive us, Neo."