How hard is it to customize the layout?  An initial customization isn't
a big deal, but I'd have to do it for each new BlogCFM release as well,
unless you've got some cool templating going on.  That's what I liked
about Blogger, when I was still using it.  You could basically build
your own site design, and just throw in pieces of code in appropriate
places to get the blogger content (Ex., your blog posts, dates, etc.)

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.