Personally I would install a separate linux server (you can use it as a mail
server, file server, or multitude of other uses), and use the iptables
firewall on there to manage the connections to your prd (or dev) web server.
Iptables is one of the best firewalls out there, and if there is an exploit
for the OS (which might kill your windows server, whether or not it has a
firewall on it), at least you have 2 levels of protection here.  First they
would have to root your linux server, and then hack your windows box.  2
separate OS's are more secure then plain old W1nbl0w$.

Russ