I think AOL might be doing something funky with their caching servers where
dynamic content is concerned, anyway. AOL is hitting our server every three
seconds. Now, we're not that popular of a site, and it's used mostly by
internal folks (who do not have AOL accounts). AOL said it's because we have
a dynamic site, so they hit it more often. Go figure. (Our server admin did
actually speak to a human at AOL, but as far as I know, the frequency of
hits has not gone down. We've resorted to scheduling our front page to run
once a day and write out as html instead of cfm, to minimize some of the
load on the cf server. But, that only works if your content only changes
daily, like ours.)

-d

Deanna Schneider
Interactive Media Developer
UWEX Cooperative Extension Electronic Publishing Group
103 Extension Bldg
432 N. Lake Street
Madison, WI 53706
(608) 265-7923