> the best thing for you to do is to download and install a free AOL trial
> membership, and view your site the way other AOL user would.

Don't do this part!! They will require your credit card number, you'll
cancel the account before the trial is over, and then your credit card will
be billed until you find the correct 800 number to call them. Then you'll
argue with some one for a while. Your credit card will then be credited a
few months later. I've seen this happen time and again. Yet another reason I
hate AOL.

If you haven't already goto http://webmaster.aol.com/ and read their own
account on how fouled up they are.

I missed the original post, but one idea to help caching problems is to add
a unique number to your query string and have it change for each page.

Rick