From: "Gregory Harris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 1:21 PM
Subject: Re: AOL mayheim

Granted that at a former job, a big majority of customers for a website were AOL
people, we decided that to test our sites, we'd bite the bullet, pay the
$21.95/month and see how our sites looked through AOL's eyes.  It wasn't pretty,
especially when that test account was actually hacked once, but we considered it
a necessary evil.  To AOL: PLEAAAASEEE find another way....

Gregory Harris
Los Angeles Information Technology Agency (ITA)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]