Damien McKenna wrote:
> On Jun 30, 2006, at 2:15 PM, Russ wrote:
>> We are in need to build a fairly sophisticated system in a few months.
>
> Are you looking for a basic framework or a customizable application?
> If a framework then I'd have to say either Model-Glue:Unity or  Fusebox5
> and I'm tending towards MG:U myself.  If you want a  customizable
> application then you really need to download & install  FarCry to see how
> well it works for you, I've heard some horror  stories of it being complicated
> to enhance beyond basic content  management.

Ahem... we work on complex solutions every day built entirely in
FarCry... before you believe everything you hear you might actually
try the framework [1], and perhaps join the farcry-dev forum [2] to
enquire there.

For a quick overview, there is a recent breezo introducing farcry, how
it works out of the box, and how you go about extending the
environment [3].

Enjoy!

-- geoff
http://www.daemon.com.au/