From: Brian bouldernet [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 1:00 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Developer Directory?

All great things are realized great until the "flack" is at it's worst....
Most Recently.
Napster, NetAppliance, WAP, Cicso, NDS..

We'll see guys... I promise no spam... Our group came from a email marketing
company we sold out to double click. optinemail.com...

We inatied the AOL hell thread because of the way AOL reparses doublequoted
links in all email so they have exclusive linking in emails.

Our goal. To be directory for other developers doing there own thing to
focus on their expertise.. Cold Fusion, Spectra whatever. The lets say a
flash developer need function.... There you go....

Later,
Talk to you later...
-brian