Using Ray Camden's Galleon software, and I need to modify it a little.

I've got a user.cfc file that takes care of all user functions.  I have
another, conferences.cfc, that takes care of all conferences.  Now,
after a user is inserted using the addUser method inside users.cfc, I
have the need to call the GetConferences method that exists inside
conferences.cfc inside the addUser function so that I can subscribe the
user to all the conferences when they sign up.  However, before I can
get into that, I need to know why it seems like I am not able to call
the GetConferences() function from with the users.cfc.  I keep getting
undefined errors unless I copy the GetConferences function into the
users.cfc file.  After that, it works fine.

I'm quite new to the cfc thing, so any help in the underlying logic and
the "whys" of the above behavior would be great.

Thanks