I have a query that spits out the last 10 feedbacks on a particular news story....

when they click on the summary, I open a new window to show all feedback and set the
page position from the calling link on the parent's page.  Of course, it does not
work... here's the snippet from the calling page:

<cfoutput query="getreviews">
<a
</cfoutput>

which results in a url that is:

'1510' is the record messageid

on the feedback.cfm page... I query all the the feedback for this story and add a <a
name> anchor in the output:

<a name ="###messageid#">

But when the feedback.cfm loads, it does not jump to the anchor location.  Viewing the
source shows that everything looks ok.  Is it possible to have a anchor-jump inside a
dynamic url??

thanks for the help!

Robert Forsyth
Director of Web Operations