I was talking with another developer today, trying to troubleshoot a CF
application. During our conversation, when everything we tried was
failing, he suggested that CF Studio might not be saving my file edits.

After some experimentation, I have verified that he appears to be
correct. Edits saved in CF Studio don't seem to be getting saved
(although they show up in the file when I open it in UltraEdit32). If I
make another edit to the file with UltraEdit32 and save it again, the
edits DO show up when I reload the affected page in my browser. (I
suspect this behavior might also be true for other text editors, e.g.
WordPad).

I am using CF Studio 5 with the updates for CFMX 7 running in WinXP. I
ran the updater (it is actually for Homesite +) recently and this is the
first time I've noticed any problem with edited files not loading after
they were edited and saved in CF Studio.

Has anyone else noticed this oddity? If so, is there a fix for it?
Thanks.

--
Chris Montgomery