I still think the ability to mark a thread as a good solution to something
and add a title (like digg) would help.

Something along the lines of clicking on the signature of one post, adding
the title "Which WYSIWYG editors should I use?" and posting it to the FAQ,
it would would check to see if that thread is in the FAQ already, warn you,
let you know what title it went under (so that if the thread solves multiple
problems it can have another title) and allow you to add a new title or
cancel.

The FAQ entries can then just have something like digg uses which people
that have used the FAQ can vote by saying if it was useful and answered the
question.

Not hard to set up I would guess, but I know Michael has the time, but this
would be a useful feature and limit the number of "search for it bozo"  and
replace it with "look in the FAQ bozo" remarks. (ok, you dont need to add
bozo, you could add whatever remark you want)

MD

--
Mark Drew
http://www.markdrew.co.uk/blog/