Yeah, that does sound like a good idea.  Especially if this new FAQ were
publicly available, so that people that don't want to drink from the
firehose (i.e., subscribe to cf-talk) can still access it.  :)

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.