The other thing, I'm guessing, is that since VMware Server can run on
Linux, you can get a super-duper, stripped-down, double
throwdown-lightning-fast  distro on which to run it. That's got to be
better resource-utilization-wise than running MS VirtualPC on a Windows
host OS.

Ken Ferguson
214.636.6126