From: Ian Skinner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 4:38 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CSS Class Registration - New York City!

Registration is now open for my 4 day, Hands On CSS Class October 10-13,
2006 in New York, NY (midtown). Currently there are only 11 seats open, so
register soon to be guaranteed a place.

I'm still hoping that someday you will have a class somewhere around
Northern California! San Francisco, Sacramento or Reno to name a few such
locations. :-)

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any attachments is for the
sole use of the intended
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete any
copies of this message.