My only advice for working with AC is to run away, terribly fast. It is
a total piece. I know you're looking for advice, so I will give you
some. Chalk up what you've spent on it as a loss and ditch it
immediately. If you really want a CF-based off-the-shelf packaged cart
application, look into Cartweaver or CFWebstore... Getting out of bed
with AC now is going to save you more money and frustration in the long
run than it's going to cost you to write it off and go with something
worth using.

This is that one product that was SO BAD that I promised not only never
to work with it again, but to make sure that every time I heard someone
talk about it I would make absolutely sure that they knew how low my
opinions of the software and the company actually are. The single
year-long project I was on working with AC was a complete nightmare
filled with hours of talking to the least helpful and least professional
support personnel with whom I've ever had the bad fortune to speak.

Of course, that's just my opinion...

Ken Ferguson
214.636.6126