Hi,

   I'm sort of a low-end intermediate developer.

   I'm having trouble getting the <cflogout> tag to work.  I read
somewhere that it was better to create an application.cfc file rather
than an application.cfm file for the login framework, but with either
one the logout tag does not work.  My book says it takes no attributes.
Someone said something about setting a timeout somewhere, but I didn't
get which timeout or where - or how.  It looks like the THIS scope may
have a timeout I can set, but I can't figure it out.   I'm not even sure
if the login framework actually uses the session scope somehow, either
and how I would do that if it did.  As you can see, I'm in need of
enlightenment.

Thank you.

Lewis