From: Munson, Jacob
To: CF-Talk
Sent: Fri Jul 28 17:25:17 2006
Subject: RE: CF 8 feature survey

> Yeah, peeps forget that Adobe/MM are not Microsoft and their
> resources are a
> piss in the ocean compared to larger software/corporate houses....

I read recently that Adobe is now the world's 3rd largest software
company, after buying Macromedia.  So they have a lot more resources
than you might think.  But I'd agree, they probably still pale in
comparison to Microsoft's yearly revenue...

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission
in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in
its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.