What I find hard to understand is how all cables were cut at the same time.
>From what I have heard for HMS support, supposedly DC2 is more modern, has
redundancy, and disparate access points, and the lot, but DC1 doesn't have
that stuff since it was an older Building, As a customer in DC2, My mail was
down for 1 hr, (Mail41), but I'm geussing it rolled over to the other DC. My
site worked, but I did have a little trouble with the db. Maybe that's what
it was. I forgot about which DC the DB was in. I'm geussing since goldman is
older it's 1. The worst part was that at any given time there were at least
41 calls. So many calls at the same time, that the line was beeping, and to
busy to even put me on HOLD, which is a rarety in itself. Right now almost
all systems are up, but the CP isn't. Kinda Annoying. But I have to be
honest, HMS does try very hard, and once when I had a corrupted backup, they
worked 16 hours straight on fixing it, and elevated it to Infrastructure.
Same kind of thing here. They have been working out in the 105 degree heat
all day fixing the line... The letter sent in is a good example...