>> Escrow licence on the source.

If I wanted to support someone else's work, than I might as well just make
my own.

>> I know that I'd feel uncomfortable having my stuff sitting in a
>> proprietary solution...

>> So you don't use MS SQL Server, Oracle and DB/2 either?

It's pretty obvious that MSSQL, Oracle and DB2 aren't open-source. At the
same time though, they also work under the same core principals and work
generally under the same features. I don't care about the low-level details
of how they work, I just want to be sure that it's going to be around for
more than a few years...

!k