Hi Jim,

Thanks alot for the suggestion. The Ant build script seems like a good
solution but it also seems as it would add time to the code, test, code,
test, interative approach that I use. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the
process so here's what I do using a very simple example:

I need to change the text on a label or modify a cfoutput. Here are my
steps in CFStudio:

1) FTP to my site via CFStudio's FTP option
2) Open the file
3) Make my changes
4) Test them in my browser
5) If anything is wrong, go back to step 3 else I'm done

Ideally, this is what I'd like to be able to do in CFE until I get
Subversion running.

Is this possible in CFE? It seems like it would be. The only hurdle I
have at the moment is that when I try to open a file via CFE's FTP
option, the file is marked read-only even though its not a read-only file.

Rey...